Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Trying in Blogging...

Hi, all~
Firstly, let me have a briefly self-introducing.
My name is Lee Shi Xuan, you can just call me sxuan and I'm sure I will answer you. I come from a small village in Johor. I have father, mother and two elder brothers. I'm studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sg.Long and I'm an accounting student.

I have a lot of hobbies, such as playing computer games, listen to music and others. I likes music very much and I can't live without music. Don't you think this world will become boring if without music?

Besides that, I'm interested in browsing website, like playing games in Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/), watching some funny videos in Youtube(http://www.youtube.com/), reading e-news in Sin Chew Daily(http://www.sinchew.com.my/), reading e-mail that sent by friends or family by Hotmail(http://www.hotmail.com/) or finding something new in Google(http://www.google.com/).

I'm not the 1st time to write a blog or to create a blog. I think it is quite easy for me. In fact, I have to say this is the new trying for me to write a blog in ENGLISH and it is for assigment purpose. But, I like this kind of assignment, since I'm interested to do it.

For me, E-commerce makes our life easier since we can shopping any time, anywhere. But still, we have to learn more about the other areas of E-commerce that we don't know, such as the threat of online shopping, the history of E-commerce, failure and success of E-commerce, and so on. These knowledge are important to prevent us to get cheated when we are involved in E-commerce.

Lastly, our blog will eventually introduce e-commerce for you all although we are not expert in this field of study. I wish you all can give us some contructive comments or suggestions.

Thank you very much~

3 comments:

  1. Soprano, i know u like to sing also:p
    Enjoy ur last year in UTAR, 3rd year is the toughest year, so u must work hard and hard, hope we will graduate together and start our new life together in somewhere else....:)
    Anyway, i hope my comment will be constructive to u. Be happy always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching "My Queen" de loh ..
    Want me come here .. haih ..
    Ok lah, E-commerce wor ..
    I hate this leh .. last year i study overnight for the exam.
    Add oil for your assignment lo. Hope can go your sg. long n see you soon my dear kawan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i want to study E-commerce in university because i had more interesting in this subject...but i have been rejected by MMU for my approval...anywhere...past already...haha
    ...hopefully can get more interesting and useful information from this blog loh...goodluck

    ReplyDelete