Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who is yiyah?

yiyah is my nick, I hope everyone call me with this nick. My name is Lee Yuin Yi, 20 years old guy. I am Utarian, studying Accounting (Degree). Someone said I am honest, nice and helpful (hahaha, please do not envy me). Well, this "someone" also said that he love me (wow~), hahaha. He had also comment about my voice, click here and see! ^_^

I usually like to viewing some forums such as cari, fdzone, 6park, jumpcn and wildwildnet for specific lastest digital information of news, comic, anime, software, drama, and else. But some of these forums also content some rough stuff and if I say that I did not view those such things...... do you believe? I always access into WBLE to get the information for preparing my assignment as it is important for my education.

Facebook is a free-access social networking website. I login Facebook to communicate and chat with most of my friends everywhere, anytime. It has a lot of application and games for me to play such as "Restaurant City", "Pet Society", "Who has the biggest brain?", "Waka-Waka", and "Happy Farm". My friends always compare the game's score with me for fun. That's excited!

Youtube is a very good video sharing web, you sure know about it. I like it very much since it can make me laugh by watching some funny videos. ^^ Try to watch -->THIS<--. Youtube also helps me a lot for my presentation in UTAR. Thank you, Youtube.

I open MSN to chat with my friends and check the mails. My friends always sent the interesting e-mails to me and make me laugh. MSN is so convenience that helps me receive and send the information for me.

My favourite search engine is Google. Why? Compare with others, Google always give me the things I usually want. Next, let's talk about browser. I love to use Firefox and say NO to IE (Internet Explorer). IE always makes me crazy and fury. Let me brief the reasons to you :
1. Open the IE (the lastest version-8), it need 3 to 5 seconds to process
2. IE need 2 to 4 seconds to process for opening a new tab (ahhh~!!)

See? It may totally cost me 5-9 seconds! You may think about that I should be patience. Come on, let's see about Firefox :-
1. Open the Firefox, it done within 3seconds :)
2. Open a new tab, it done with a blink!!!
I always like to view forums, and IE require me to wait for 3-5seconds for every tabs? No, thanks.

My hobbies is to watching anime, comic and playing games, so I always download them. I am only watching the Japan anime which more suit my taste. I watched "Darker Than Black", "Kekkaishi", "Shōnen Onmyōji", "Natsume Yūjinchō", "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion", and "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2". All these anime that i meantion above have different and unique story as I like. I watched them for many times before bacause they worth to review to find out some hidden hint for more understand about their story structure.

MapleStory is a MMORPG online game that I had play for 2 years. It's easy to play and the display graphic is cutie. I played it with my friends and it is so interesting about it. We meet and chat with many people in game.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post. May I be your friends? May I meet you somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ken Lee. Nice to meet you in my group's blog. Of course you may be my friend and I am glad about this. Ken Lee, I know you love me but I think there is better that we do not meet each other in realistic world. How about here? I will always be here and you can post comment or something if you want to find me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete