Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Qoo is blogging? ^^

Hello everyone, my name is Ng Shat Qin, or you can call me “Qoo” which is my nickname.I come from a small village where it is at Simpang Pulai, Ipoh Perak. I am the eldest in the family and currently taking accounting course at University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). In my course, I am in tutorial group four.


My hobbies are playing badminton , listening music, and watching movie, especially foreign movie, from my view, foreign movie is some how interesting than local movie, isn't it? The website I had visited most is facebook. Facebook is very similar to friendster, but it provide more entertainments and more connectivity among your friends, especially those friends who have been long time no contact.

Beside that, I am also interested in forum based website such as http://forum.i-alien.net/, http://www.jbtalks.cc/index.php. These kind of websites provide various kind of information that are useful to me sometimes. Furthermore, I do like to visit either my friend or stranger blog, I found out that when reading their story, I get to know my friend better and we do have more topic to talk about when meet!

Well, this is the first time using English to write blog and it is for assignment purpose, haha.. I wonder if I will need a translator tool when blogging here. Anyway, I am willing to learn and share my knowledge to all reader of this blog here although I am not an expert. ^o^

Last but not least, I would like to thanks my friends who have giving a hand in the setup of this blog and wish that our blog will be useful for others. TQ.

2 comments:

  1. yes...gambatek o....study hard ya...enjoy ur life and happy alwyas...anything will be fine in the future...hehe...expect more meaningful articles from you in the future time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not need a translator tool, you are the translator already.

    I like that picture at the bottom of your post. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete